Brimbank-Melton Child FIRST is managed by MacKillop Family Services.
The service aims to provide a central referral point into family services programs ensure that vulnerable children, young people and their families are linked with community services and supports build strong connections between agencies to assist with coordination and planning.
What we can offer:
Child FIRST provides referral for families who require support with issues such as:
- parenting concerns and managing children’s behaviour
- family conflict and breakdown
- physical or mental health issues
- dealing with the impact of substance abuse
- isolation and feeling lack of connection with their community.
Who is eligible?
Child FIRST provides information and referral for families in Brimbank and Melton, who have children up to 17 years, including those with unborn children.
How to access this service:
Enquiries or referrals can be made by families directly or by professionals working with families.
For more information or to make a referral contact Child FIRST on 1300 138 180.