The CIRC Program encourages engagement and persistence by allowing students to complete projects of their choice, maximising their opportunities for success and enhancing future transition options.
The CIRC Program is delivered through MacKillop Education Services Geelong and Warrnambool.
What we can offer:
- on-site or outreach educational programs based around literacy, numeracy and personal interest projects
- educational advocacy
- assistance with transition to vocational/further education
- a flexible approach to identifying and working through barriers to education
- advice to care team professionals on educational matters relating to individual young people
- educational brokerage for expenses to assist young people in residential care to enhance their education outcomes.
Who is eligible?
Young people living in residential out-of-home care in the Barwon South West region of Victoria, which stretches from Geelong through to the South Australian border.
How to access this service:
Young people can be referred to the program by their care team members.
For more information or to obtain referral and enrolment forms call (03) 5248 2557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.