MacKillop has professionally qualified and experienced practitioners who:
- focus on respect for the uniqueness of every person and their family
- promote healthy family functioning and well-being
- provide high quality professional case management support tailored to individual needs to enable goals to be achieved
- build relationships with those we support, promoting choice, participation and inclusion
- have 'technical capacity' — the information, experience, skills, knowledge and expertise to provide a service that supports a child or young person and their family
- listen and respond — we recognise that people make decisions to live the life they choose and we aim to support and enable people's chosen directions
- have a comprehensive understanding of the disability sector.
MacKillop also offer support to parents of children with a disability or global developmental delay. These services can be found in the Parenting Programs section of our Western Region Parenting Service.
Disability Intake Service
The Disability Intake Service provides a central point of contact for all disability related enquiries and requests for MacKillop’s Disability Services within the Melbourne Metropolitan area.
Anyone is able to contact our Disability Intake Service for general disability related information or consultation support over the phone.
What we can offer:
- general disability related information
- referral to in-house services
- information on external services and supports
- consultation support on disability related matters to schools, parents and professionals.
Contact the Disability Intake Service on (03) 9680 8444 or email@example.com.