Kayla grew up in chaos. Now she’s a young mum herself. With your help, Kayla can give her baby a childhood filled with safety and security.
Being a young mum is hard enough already. But when your partner is violent, you can’t find a job, and you have no family support to rely on—being a young mum can be terrifying.
That’s exactly what happened to Kayla. After a chaotic childhood, time spent in foster care, and a partner who was arrested for attempted murder, Kayla was desperate to get back on track and be a good mum for her baby.
That’s why we’re working to make sure that young mums like Kayla have the support they need to give their babies safe, happy childhoods.
More than anything in the world, Kayla wants to give her daughter a better childhood than she had growing up. But she needs your help to make that dream a reality.
With your gift today, you can provide dedicated MacKillop parenting support workers who help young mums like Kayla:
- learn to care for and bond with their babies in the early months;
- build positive social communities
- find safe housing and paid employment
- learn to juggle financial demands and keep a budget
- maintain healthy relationships and escape family violence
- secure reliable childcare
You can give young mums and their babies the support they need to grow and thrive together.
Please give today.