This service emphasises relationship building, engagement, partnership and empowerment as the fundamental aspects of good practice and service delivery.
Integrated Family Services Melton is:
- home based – meeting with families in their family home
- goal directed – working with families to achieve their goals
- strengths based – building upon what the family is doing well
- flexible – visiting times fit in with your family’s routines
- supportive – practical, emotionally and culturally sensitive
- advocacy focused – helps with negotiations with agencies and organisations
- inclusive – connecting families with groups and services in their communities.
What we can offer:
Integrated Family Services Melton offers:
- parenting education/skills development and support
- household management strategies
- case management
- liaison and advocacy
- group work
- referral pathways to other services.
Who is eligible?
All families with children aged between 0-18 years, including those with unborn children, who live in the Victorian local government areas of:
How to access this service:
Referrals can be made through Child FIRST Brimbank-Melton on 1300 138 180, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.