Our services are aimed at young people who:
- are disengaged or at risk of disengaging from mainstream education
- have been identified as having special needs
- have been identified as having challenging behaviour
- have a social/emotional disability
- are involved with child protection and/or mental health services.
MacKillop Education Services Geelong can provide:
- targeted programs in a specialist school setting
- a flexible learning environment
- individualised education plans
- a high teacher to student ratio
- aspirational learning programs
- social and emotional learning
- wellbeing support (including counselling)
- supportive partnerships with families and/or carers
- referrals to and collaborations with external support services
- assessments (cognitive, psychological, social).
For further information please call (03) 5248 2557 or email email@example.com.