They explained things in simple terms and were very thorough. I always find them helpful and patient.
MacKillop offers Support Coordination in the north and west regions of Melbourne, as well as the Geelong region of Victoria.
Your MacKillop Support Coordinator will help you to:
- Understand your NDIS Plan and what has been funded
- Connect you with the right services that you need to achieve your NDIS goals
- Help you to manage your budget
- Assist you to access the MyPlace NDIS Portal
- Find ways to improve your community inclusion and/or access to employment
- Help you to prepare for your next NDIS Plan by reviewing your goals
- And much more, such as connecting you to the right therapists for your disability and/or working within a care team of professionals to increase the impact that NDIS services can have in your life.
I was delighted to meet my Support Coordinator who not only explained everything well, they even helped me to organise appointments in less than 24 hrs.
How to access this service
NDIS Support Coordination is available to children and young people with an approved NDIS support plan that includes line items for “coordination of supports”.
For more information on Support Coordination, please contact Glenn Turville, Disability Services Manager via email at email@example.com or contact our Disability Intake Team on 1800 316 677.
MacKillop’s NDIS services charge the rates outlined in the NDIS price catalogue – see www.ndis.gov.au/providers for more details.