MacKillop's Targeted Early Intervention Service supports at-risk young people and their families.
The service is available to young people aged 12-17 years living in Sydney’s western metropolitan region who may be experiencing difficulties due to:
- alcohol and other drug misuse
- long term mental health issues
- involvement with the juvenile justice system
- family relationship breakdown
- domestic and/or family violence
- teenage pregnancy and motherhood
- disengaging from education, employment or training.
Our support includes early intervention, case management and outreach support to young people and their families.
Through psycho-social support, self-help strategies and working on family relationships, we aim to:
- address problems early
- provide links to appropriate community services
- rebuild relationships.
How to access this service
Our Targeted Early Intervention service is available by referral only to young people and families living the City of Blacktown local government area. Its reach encompasses Mount Druitt and surrounding suburbs.