Do you believe that every child has the right to a safe and happy childhood?
By making a regular, monthly gift to MacKillop Family Services, you’ll become a Childhood Partner, ensuring that more children and young people in Australia are able to live a life free from violence, abuse and neglect.
Your monthly gift will give children and young people who have experienced trauma access to the care and support they need to heal, develop and build a bright future
The benefits of regular giving:
- Regular giving is easy and convenient. The amount you nominate is deducted automatically each month from your credit card or your nominated bank account.
- All contributions are fully tax-deductible. At the end of the financial year, you will receive a receipt in the amount of your annual contribution.
- You have control over your giving. You can adjust your donation amount at any time.
- Regular giving enables us to confidently plan ahead to deliver critical programs.
- There are decreased costs for in-house donation processing, meaning more of your donation goes where it’s needed.
- You can take pleasure in the knowledge that you are making a real difference to the lives of Australian children and young people in need.
There are 3 ways to become a regular giver today:
- Make a regular donation online via credit card here (or by clicking the orange button below)
- Call our Donation Hotline on 1300 218 935
- To make a regular donation by direct debit download this direct debit form, fill it out and mail it back to us at: Chief Executive Officer, MacKillop Family Services, Reply Paid 77250, South Melbourne VIC 3205
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.