Our SFYS Coordinators build the capacities of school communities, families and community organisations to enable them to support socially disconnected and isolated young people to remain engaged in education.
What we can offer:
- preventative and targeted intervention programs that complement the Student Support Service (SSS) Network
- access to student engagement activities
- advice and secondary consultation to schools and student wellbeing staff on supporting young people and referral pathways to community services
- implementation of specific school based projects that are sustainable and embraced by the school community
- linking schools with community support services
- facilitated Student Wellbeing Network Meetings for the City of Moonee Valley and City of Maribyrnong.
Who is eligible?
Young people aged 10 to 14 years that attend a school within the Moonee Valley or Maribyrnong local government areas of Melbourne.
How to access this service:
For more information or to obtain referral forms schools can call (03) 8317 9730 or contact the program coordinators:
Shelley So at email@example.com
Brona Walshe at firstname.lastname@example.org