The program provides opportunities for parents in similar situations to meet on a regular basis for mutual support, networking opportunities, information sharing and training.
What we can offer:
The program provides:
- Links for parents to support groups and assistance establishing parent support groups
- Information sessions about services that can support parents in their role
- Assistance to support parents to self-advocate
- Access to small group retreats
- Quarterly Parent-to-Parent newsletter.
Subscribe to the Parent-to-Parent newsletter here.
Who is eligible?
This program is targeted towards parents of a child with a disability or global developmental delay up to 18 years.
How to access this service:
This program runs at MacKillop Family Services, 118 Commercial Road, Footscray.
For further information and enrolment details please contact the Parent-to-Parent Facilitator on (03) 9680 8444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Key Local Services Guide for parents with children who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder and need to access local services in western Melbourne.