What we can offer:
The service provides early intervention, case management, outreach and support to young people aged 12 to 17 years who may be experiencing complex circumstances such as:
- alcohol and other drug misuse
- long term mental health issues
- involvement with the juvenile justice system
- family relationship breakdown
- domestic and/or family violence
- teenage pregnancy and motherhood
- being at risk of disengaging from education, employment or training.
Our service aims to:
- support young people and their families to address problems early
- link young people and their families to appropriate services
- provide psychosocial support, self-help strategies, skill development, relationship development, build connections to family and education, and provide referral to specialised and multidisciplinary care or treatment services.
Who is eligible?
The service operates across the Blacktown local government area of Western Sydney and focuses on the 11 suburbs of Mount Druitt.
How to access this service:
Referrals can be made by phoning MacKillop’s Sydney office, based in Blacktown, on (02) 8881 4800.