We want you to have full confidence in our organisation as a supporter.
Please be assured that MacKillop Family Services will always:
- Use your gift – however large or small – wisely, ensuring that it has the greatest possible impact on vulnerable children and families.
- Appropriately acknowledge and recognise your gifts, sending you a tax receipt by mail or email within three days.
- Keep you informed of our work and how we are to using your support.
- Honour your wishes should you specify the area in which you want your donation to be used. If this is not possible for any reason, we will discuss options with you so that the choice remains with you.
- Respect your privacy as detailed in our Privacy Statement which you can view here, and handle information about your gift with respect and confidentiality.
- Treat you professionally and respectfully, responding promptly and honestly to any enquiries by email, letter or telephone as soon as possible and always within seven working days.
- Provide access to our most recent annually audited financial statements and details of our Board of governance on our website, or by mail at your request.
- Change what communications we send to meet your preferences at your request, including removing you from phone, mail and/or email lists if requested.
We'd love to hear from you
Do you have a question about your donation, need to update your details or want to share feedback? Get in touch with us today! Call the Community Engagement team on 1300 218 935 or email email@example.com.