Download our 2018-19 Annual report below.
MacKillop Family Services cares the most vulnerable in our community – disadvantaged and at-risk children, young people and families.
As an independent not for profit organisation, our programs include:
- Family support and family therapy
- Early intervention and parenting support – working with at-risk families
- Out of home care (OOHC - residential care and foster care)
- Youth homelessness
- Specialist education services
- Disability support
- Grief, loss and trauma support
- Multicultural playgroups
We are the largest provider of residential care in Victoria, supporting young people with a history of trauma, abuse and neglect.
For hard copies of our most recent Annual Report, please contact our Community Engagement Team: