FFT-CW is a home-based treatment model that works with families where there has been physical abuse and/or neglect of a child. It is an integrated approach incorporating theory, clinical practice and evidence based research.
MacKillop provides the program to families with children aged from birth to 17 years living in:
- Blacktown, Parramatta, Auburn, Mt Druitt (Low Track and High Track - Western Sydney)
- Shellharbour/Illawarra (Low Track and High Track - Wollongong, Shellharbour), (High Track - Nowra and Ulladulla)
FFT-CW provides two levels of assistance:
- High Track supports very high-risk families with intensive therapeutic home-based services
- Low Track supports low risk families to access a range of community-based support services
We support families to:
- develop parenting skills
- improve family dynamics and communication
- better engage with community services such as allied health
- establish a safe, stable and supportive home environment
How to access this service
FFT-CW is available by referral only through the NSW Department of Family and Community Services.